The Dithariska :)




Saturday, August 28, 2010

you ,just you











Odd isn’t it, how one person can make you feel both entirely comfortable,
and completely awkward,
all at the same time. I’m not complaining though,
the truth is, I kind of like it. At least it isn’t boring. Or settled.
Or boring. Did I say that already? Well, there you go,
if I was to describe you, I would say -
you’re certainly not boring.
Which is exactly my favourite kind of person.
 
This isn’t really about you.
 I just don’t know if I want to move forward, because that might mean giving up on
things that I haven’t even figured out if I want or not. You’re too much like real life,
so let me continue fooling myself for a while.

I might come to my senses.

hey love, i'll be missing you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment