The Dithariska :)




Tuesday, August 24, 2010

what the hurt mean

I am in the room, listening our song . i am listening to the kind of music you really like .hey love ! no one'll never feel the feeling like i do . i am dreaming, maybe someday you feel like the way i am. dreaming about the day when you open your eyes and find that what you are looking for has been here the whole time. i think i know where you belong before, i think i know it's with me .
hey, when you could see that i'm the one who ready to understands you ?
i have been here along . WHY CAN'T YOU SEE ?
you know, no one can bring me down. NO ONE except YOU . can i just stay with you ? why we can't ?
i was believing in you . i've written our story with permanent marker in this heart .
you tell me that you love me then you cut me down .
now, I'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbye .
who are you now ?
 just such of memories to burn :( 





i won't , i won't let them burned .

No comments:

Post a Comment