The Dithariska :)




Thursday, December 9, 2010

I LOVE ...

  •  I love being christian
  •  I love swimming
  •  I love strawberry
  •  I love fresh air in the morning
  •  I love being loved
  •  I love the smell of wet grass
  •  I love rain, because nobody could see me cry under the rain falls
  •  I love the feeling that i'm so important for someone
  •  I love green
  •  I love ice cream
  •  I love chocolate
  •  I love panda bear
  •  I love a cute little puppy
  •  I love collecting bandages
  •  I love smile, laugh, sing
  •  I love painting
  •  I Love christmas
  •  I love coffee
  •  I love milk
  •  I love sleep
  •  I love cooking
  •  I love playing with my friends
  •  I love being Birthday girl
  •  I love reading
  •  I love keep dreaming
  •  I love december
  •  I love watching
  •  I love the boy who called by 'ALDI' :)
  •  I love 29

No comments:

Post a Comment