The Dithariska :)




Friday, December 3, 2010

fall's meaning

if you're going to fall in love with me, it's only fair that you know what you're falling in love with.

you're falling in love with my insecurities, and my obsession
with trying to figure out what everyone thinks of me.

You're falling in love with my immaturity , my constant need to
feel loved and appreciated.

You fall in love with my troubled past, and my hopes
and also dreams ,and how I am hopeless romantic at heart.

If you fall in love with me ,you fall in love with my self-hate
and all my imperfections and my perception that nobody could ever
love me .

But, you are also falling in love with the way my eyes and my heart
will smile when i'm with you , the way i'll text you in the mornings
just telling you that i hope you have a great day, the way i call you at
the middle of night just telling you the stories which make you have a tight sleep.

you're falling in love with the way i blush when people ask me
about you.

But to me, the most important thing will be that you are falling in love with me. The
right girl who will always try to make you feel comfortable to stay , despite my thinking that
it is impossible :)

No comments:

Post a Comment