The Dithariska :)




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

la la la


Lily Allen-Littlest Things






I'm absolutely fine


You've seen me cry too many times

so not this time, no not this time
 
i don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore


'Cause I'm being taken over by fear

if we take a conversation, i don't know what to say

i just thought 'so be it'

oh , i know it's so wrong.

shame for me



could we go back to the start?

if it couldn't why don't I just completely ignored you ?

Because I know you'll always love me very much hahaha

 that's the funniest one



I don't know why I felt the need to keep it up for

                                                       oh, it's so long

   Why can't I sleep at night,

   Don't say it's gonna be alright,
 everythings will be fine

 or everythings is under control

 not yet, it's not accepted no more

 nothing's gonna be right

                                                      you treats me with respect, but i treats you with upset

         you said love and for sure it made me well,

         but i always made you unwell

         you liked to make sure that im fine, made me feel quite
         so secure

         but me ?

         nothing i've done for you .
   It's all my fault

   I'm sorry you did absolutely nothing wrong

    All the pain I've caused you

   it's not fair


 ya, ya, ya not fair for you

                                       so its apparently its all over







No comments:

Post a Comment