The Dithariska :)




Sunday, August 21, 2011

Dear MOM

Dear Mom ,
it's been a long time since our last meeting , How are you ? Is it everything still fine ?
Honestly, i miss you . I miss to talk with you . a LOT .
Are you still angry with me ? im sorry . I need to follow my own way now , i love you exactly can't be compare to other love that i've given to the others . But , i love him too :( it's hard to believe , but i'm stronger now because of him ,he treats me sooooo right . i can't imagine if you ask me to leave him now or then . trust me please , i've choosen my happiness . I won't dissapoint you , promise .
you know , i miss being at home . I can find any house to live but i miss "being at home' feelings .
Let me know that you're missing me too :(
i've asked the GOD about what should i do , but i've got nothing .
Am i guilty person ?
Don't being like this too long , it's hurt me so . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment